Terms and conditions
After you have registered for a course, we consider your registration to be a firm commitment for you to attend. Last-minute participant substitutions are difficult to arrange, although we understand emergency situations may arise that will affect your attendance to programs offered by Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s.. We have established the following policy when requesting your attendance cancellation from the course:
• If cancellation is made more than 90 days before the program date, 50% of the tuition, less the non-refundable deposit, is eligible for the refund, or 100% of the tuition is transferrable to another program/date.
• If cancellation is made within 90 days prior to the program date, the entire tuition is non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• Any refunds issued within the guidelines of the Tomorrow Tooth s. r. l. s. the cancellation policy will incur a 10% non-refundable fee.
In addition, Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. reserves the right to cancel or reschedule events as necessary. In such a case, tuition or deposit may be refunded in full or transferred to a future seminar or course. In no event shall Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. be liable for any cancellation or change penalties assessed by an airline or hotel as a result of course date changes or cancellations. In the event of cancellation of the course due to exceptional and non-preventable events Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. will not be required in any way to refund the tuition or deposit but will also be able to choose a new date for the course to be carried out by moving the above registration fee to that date. Although not regulated by this agreement, the Italian state’s legislation is referred to and in case of disputes the competent forum will be the court of Catania.
1.1 Tomorrow Tooth Online membership is an automatic monthly renewal membership. After starting affiliation you can see 24hrs/7ds the educational video starting from the month when the affiliation has started and according to the level membership ( Silver, Gold or Platinum) that you have selected. The affiliation fee will be charged on the day of the starting of each month.
1.2 Tomorrow Tooth will allow you to cancel your initial subscription to Tomorrow Tooth Video Educational Program Online service for any reason and in any time after the start of your automatic monthly renewal affiliation within 30 days from the new monthly fee. In order to receive your cancellation within the 30 days, you must notify Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. of your cancellation no later than midnight, Italy Standard Time. After this time your cancellation will be operative from the following month. You must notify Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. of such cancellation by submitting an online cancellation form.
1.3 This program is only valid for all customers to Tomorrow Tooth s. r. l. s. Online. Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. may modify this cancellation issues at any time upon notification posted on the website or by revision to the user agreement; provided, however, that in such case your right to cancel your subscription to the Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. Online service, and to obtain a refund, for any subscription purchased before the date of such cancellation notice from Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. shall not be affected.
NOTE: Any and all refunds issued by Tomorrow Tooth S. r. l. s. will incur a 10% fee.
2.1 ELIGIBILITY. Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. SERVICES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY TO USERS WHO ARE IN THE DENTAL SECTOR OR AT LEAST THE LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH THEY ARE LOCATED.
Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. services are not available to any users suspended or removed from the website or Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. services by Tomorrow Tooth s.r.ls..
BY USING TOMORROW TOOTH S.R.L.S. SERVICES, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO LEGALLY CONTRACT IN THE JURISDICTION IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, AND HAVE NOT BEEN PREVIOUSLY SUSPENDED OR REMOVED FROM THE WEBSITE OR TOMORROW TOOTH S.R.L.S. SERVICES.
2.2 Minors. You may access and use Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services on behalf of a minor under the age of 18 or permit such minor to access and use the Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services with your consent or under your supervision provided that you are a parent or legal guardian of such minor and all User Submissions (as defined below) submitted or posted to Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services are entered by you, or by such minor with your consent or under your supervision. If you allow a minor to access or use Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services with your consent in this manner, you remain responsible for ensuring the accuracy and lawfulness of any such User Submissions and otherwise complying with all of the terms and conditions contained herein.
2.3 Use of Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services. Subject to your agreement and compliance with these Terms, Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. grants you permission to use Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services as set forth in these Terms and consistent with the intended features of Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services.
3.1 You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct while using Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws or regulations. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services, you will not:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
• upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available through Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
• promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
• upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available through Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party, unless you are the owner of such rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
• upload contents which violate privacy rights of third parties;
• download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
• impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of copyrightable material;
• remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services;
• submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s.;
• improperly restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services;
• use Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
• interfere with or disrupt Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services or servers or networks connected to Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services;
• use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other devices to retrieve or index any portion of Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. Services or collect information about its Users for any unauthorized purpose; or
• transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
3.1 Copyrights: Warning, all materials, video lectures and contents available in the Tomorrow Tooth website, are protected by international copyright laws of works and ingenuity. Any form of copying, and sharing, will be prosecuted under the law. Copyrights infringement will result in damages to the offender of 10 times the regular value of the price to the public of the product/service in question for single, or more if the damage calculated for Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. will be greater. In particular, about the video content in the plans, Tomorrow Tooth Memberships named: Platinum, Silver and Gold, the minimum penalty will be equal to 5.000.00 euro or more if the damage calculated for Tomorrow Tooth s.r.l.s. will be greater.
These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Italian law.
In the event that disputes arise between the Tomorrow Tooth s. r. l. s. company and the subscriber or user of the services offered by it in all its form and condition, the Court of Justice will always be and exclusively the Tribunal of Catania (Italy).
Tomorrow Tooth s. r. l. s. provides three different levels of subscription to the online video training channel as described below:
* We’ll provide to make a Video answers only for the most relevant questions submitted on the dedicated email address and available exclusively in Gold and Platinum Memberships.
Silver Membership: € 15,00
Gold Membership: € 18,00
Platinum Membership: € 23,00
Without the obligation of duration, you can unsubscribe when you want
(VAT applied on the basis of the Italian fiscal law relating to your country)
For all Membership Levels:
• One video each month
• All subscriptions are a monthly automatic renewal unless cancelled by the subscriber in the terms stipulated by the level of membership contract using the PayPal appropriate procedure provided by PayPal in the private account of the customer.